Creating Trails to Connect our CommUNITY!
Comal Trails Alliance is dedicated to creating a system of trails connecting communities and providing opportunities for education, health and enjoyment of the natural resources located within Comal County!
Our organization advocates for continued development of Local Trails, Active Transportation, and Healthy Living in Comal County and neighboring communities.
Volunteer or Donate TODAY.
Your Involvement is Key!
Help Establish Positive Environmental Change in Your Community!
- Learn about Volunteer Opportunities.
- Partner with us to Develop a Healthy, Economically Vibrant Community!
- Advocate for Safe, Active Transportation Options among Family, Friends, the Workplace, and Elected Officials.
VOLUNTEERS are the key to our success…
- We are a 501 (c)3 non-profit, all volunteer run organization.
- All ages, skills, interests are welcome!
- We utilize and teach sustainable trail building techniques.
DONATIONS help build trails…
- Purchase Tools Needed for Workdays.
- Train Volunteers on Sustainable Trail Building Techniques.
- Educate Community of Importance of Trails.
- Provide Maps and Signage to Improve Trail Accessibility.
|Trail Maker||---||$5.00 + 5 VOLUNTEER HRS|
|Blaze Your Own Trail||---||ANY AMOUNT|
ALL donations are TAX Deductible 501 c3