Our Approach is Multi-Faceted —
- Maintain, Improve and Develop Local Trails.
- Raise Awareness of the Importance of Trails.
- Promote Health and Wellness.
- Protect and Enjoy Natural Resources.
- Partner with Citizens, Businesses, Schools and Civic Organizations.
Trails IMPACTS — are Wide Reaching!
Businesses and home owners desire the same types of environments: safe, attractive, accessible communities. Opportunities for walking, biking, and connecting with nature enhance quality of life.
Trails Impact Community:
- Create Safe Routes for Pedestrians and Bicyclists
- Increase Property Values
- Provide Opportunities to be Physically Active
- Maintain Community Charm and Spirit
- Develop a Sense of Togetherness
Trails Impact Economy:
- Attract High Quality Events and Tourism
- Decrease Health Care Costs
- Create Jobs and Investment Opportunities
- Increase Consumer Spending
- Increase Property Value
- LEARN MORE about the Comal Trails Alliance initiative, and the impact we want to make in Comal County. We want your input, become involved today!
- VOLUNTEER TODAY work with an active team dedicated to creating new trails and connecting our local resources to enhance our community!